Patriot Public Affairs specializes in helping you develop a unique brand. We can assist with messaging to key target audiences. We also help manage your social media platforms and handle media interviews to make sure you put your best face forward.
Patriot Public Affairs will work with you to create a unique communications plan to fit your organization, campaign or legislative office. We assist our clients with planning and executing direct mail campaigns, robocalls and ringless voicemail drops. We also specialize in branding, messaging and speechwriting.
As political and advocacy campaign veterans, Patriot Public Affairs will work with you and your team to craft and execute a winning strategy to help achieve your policy objectives. We also train your organizational leadership to conduct effective grassroots advocacy. Finally, we can assist with building a successful public affairs campaign around your target issues.
Learn more about who we are and what we do!
Patriot Public Affairs, LLC is a Washington, DC-based consulting firm that offers strategic counsel to a wide variety of clients at the local, state and federal levels. Notable clients have included high profile campaigns, elected officials and political advocacy nonprofits.
About Joash Thomas
Meet Our Founder And Managing Partner!
A veteran of multiple state, local and federal campaigns, Joash has an extensive background in government relations, public affairs, and grassroots mobilization, having advised elected officials, advocacy / political campaigns, nonprofits and businesses in Washington DC, Atlanta and New Delhi. He has also worked on state, federal and foreign policy issues like human trafficking, foreign aid appropriations and tax reform among several others.
Joash's key accomplishments include:
• Built a lucrative public affairs consulting and lobbying shop in Atlanta from scratch as one of the youngest (and the only Indian American) political consultants in Georgia.
• Created and executed a successful earned media strategy as Spokesman and Communications Director for an upstart congressional campaign client with zero name recognition who finished 3rd of out of 17 candidates in America's most expensive congressional race (GA-6 Special Election, 2017).
• Developed public affairs frameworks for engagement with stakeholders in the Indian government and media on the issues of bonded labor, labor trafficking and human trafficking as an advisor to IJM India's National Advocacy Director.
• Recommended revisions to The Coca Cola Company’s Crisis & Digital Communications toolkit and presented the same to the Company’s Chief Public Affairs and Communications Officer.
• Led statewide student mobilization efforts across Georgia for the Marco Rubio for President and Nathan Deal for Governor campaigns.
• Drafted speeches for the Governor of Georgia during his successful 2014 re-election campaign.
In addition to a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Georgia State University, Joash also has a Master's degree in Political Management from The George Washington University. He lives in the Washington, DC area with his wife, Valentina.